Gold Coast Byron Bay Tandem Skydive

It's one of my bucket list to do Skydive. I am overjoy that i have this skydiving experience of a lifetime. The experience is beyond words. You got to try to feel them. If you ask me whether the jump was terrifying - not really scary. I started to feel nervous only when about time to leap from 14,000 feet high with a freefall of over 200km/hr for an insane one minute. It's 60 secs freefall.


My Skydive took off at Australia's Gold Coast at Byron Bay. They fetch us at appointed location and we chose Surf Parade Resort. The mini-bus came with few divers on board. Maybe about 10.


Around an hour journey, we reached.


Online price we got was $240

Everyone waiting for weather to get better. 


Only place to snack and drink but the foods were awesome! I missed the tasty burger.
All the Pro divers in white will dive with us 1-to-1.

They are folding the parachute after our dives. Look easy but they must have practice umpteen times.

Do i look confident considering it's my first? 

Here we go!!!! 


Damn! It getting higher! Building looks like toy now. 

Oh... left hand drive. The right is the Pro.


About time to pray hard!!!! 

OMG! Am i sure to jump this high? How long will i reach below there? 
Anyway no chance to regret! JUST DO IT! Should be fun! The view is awesome!

Still in mood to pose for your cam? ok ok, i try..... (did i pose well?)

Shit!!!! So fast my turn.... 

Wow the wind so powerful! Don't push me plssssss........ 

Ahhh....... 60, 59, 58, 57
56, 55, 54
50, 49, 48, 47....
45, 44, 43.....
Ahhh..... (why so pain) 
41, 40, 39....  

Where the others?

What happened to my face? 
haha... i trying hard to close my mouth if not later i cannot close back.
Beautiful!!!
Gorgeous!!! 

Ahhh..... still free falling 


That's lovely! 

Can you feel how i feel? Look at my distorted face with vains popping out! 


where i stop my count? 38, 37, 36
35, 34, 33....

Remember to pose. I reminded myself.

The byron bay unique shape..... but can't see the lighthouse.

So damn awesome view.

15, 14, 13, 12.....
5, 4, 3, 2.....

Gosh!!!! Finally parachute opened. Still so high! 

Now can really enjoy the super scenic view. Can you see my smile now? haha

Awesome! Awesome!!

Showing my painful spots! (Because of the light shower)


Preparing to land

I was searching for the spot that we be landing.

Yea! I saw.

The plane had landed.

Legs up. Higher! Higher! 3, 2, 1.....

Wooooo.... finally! Save and sound!


Thank you! You saved my life!

It's your turn! You you... (you reading)

Skydive price $299.
Tip: book and reserved online $240 inclusive of transfer to and from appointed pickup point.

APF levy price $35 (pay on the spot only)
Tip: you can register online and payment there. So you can save time and able dive early batch. (We waited for 4 hrs partly because of bad weather and 2nd last batch to dive. Bring along something to entertain you while waiting.

Video - $135
Photo - $100 (both together be cheaper)
Tip: buy video ONLY and photos you can screenshot from the video.

Pain - it's because of the rain and i feels like needles poking on me. Hands all red look-alike rashes.
Tip: try to choose, if possible, summer weather to skydive.

Duration - from the plane departure to you landed will be around 30 mins.

Worry/Anxious - it helps to find something to do while waiting and think of how you wanna pose when diving. You wont want the video or photo to turn out bad or not expected.

Dress code - you can wear bermudas there as be given a pant. You be provide a goggle as well which can be wear over your spectacle but prepare to feel tight.

No locker - You can leave your belonging in your bag during dive in a cupboard but without lock.



Day 4
Sea World Gold Coast Helicopter
Latin Oz Cuisine & Patisserie at Gold Coast

Day 5
Springbrook National Park, Natural Bridge, Canyon Lookout, MEC Cafe
Beijing Palace Chinese cuisine at Gold Coast Robina

No comments:

Post a Comment